Switch off: The version of scala library found in the build path (2.10.4) is diff...

Wolfgang Wagner

Feb 14, 2015, 3:18:11 AM2/14/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how I can switch off that warning.
"The version of scala library found in the build path (2.10.4) is different from the one provided by scala IDE (2.11.5). Make sure you know what you are doing."

;-) I know what I am doing

iulian dragos

Feb 16, 2015, 8:47:04 AM2/16/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
No, there isn't such an option, but it's a good point. I think we should have one (or just remove/reword the warning. It's a bit offensive). Could you please open a ticket?

thanks,
iulian

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

Matthias Kurz

Mar 5, 2015, 2:38:18 AM3/5/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com