Scala IDE 4.0 - play plugin does not deal with templates correctly when using play 2.3.8

Eduardo Cavalcanti

Feb 26, 2015, 3:27:52 PM2/26/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Scala IDE 4.0 with Play plugin does not work after upgrade to Play 2.3.8.

Compiler fails with messages such:
object <template_name> is not a member of package views.html

when compilling controllers that refer to templates in the form views.html.<template_name>.

activator eclipse was properly run after the upgrade.

I have opened Scala IDE Assembla bug site but did not find how to do a search in order to verify if there is a bug already reporting the above.

Does anyone have run into the same problem, or have succesfully run Scala IDE 4 with Play 2.3.8?

Thanks and regards.

Eduardo Cavalcanti

Feb 26, 2015, 3:39:46 PM2/26/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
By the way Scala IDE 4.0 and Play plugin works fine with Play 2.3.6 and 2.3.7.

iulian dragos

Feb 27, 2015, 4:18:26 AM2/27/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting! We use Github issues for Play, it'd be great to file one here:

iulian

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 9:39 PM, Eduardo Cavalcanti <eduardo.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
By the way Scala IDE 4.0 and Play plugin works fine with Play 2.3.6 and 2.3.7.

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

Eduardo Cavalcanti

Mar 2, 2015, 9:56:38 AM3/2/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com