Unable to debug Java & Scala mixed code

Pratima Nambiar

Feb 5, 2016, 11:44:12 AM2/5/16
to Scala IDE User
Hi
    I have a Java JUnit test that eventually invokes Scala code. I am able to set a breakpoint an step through the java code. However, I cant set a breakpoint or steop through the Scala code.
I have the Scala IDE & Debugger installed. How can I resolve this ?

Thanks
Pratima

iulian dragos

Feb 7, 2016, 7:06:31 AM2/7/16
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Usually this works just fine. One thing to check is that you're using the Scala Launcher. The docs show how to do that.

iulian

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais