Trying to complete first ticket. (1002430)

Lance Finfrock

May 23, 2015, 3:26:36 PM5/23/15
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
I am a first time submitter and I am trying to get assigned to my first ticket. I have completed the #1002430 ticket and wanted to get assigned to it.

thank you for any help you can provide.

iulian dragos

May 23, 2015, 3:32:34 PM5/23/15
to scala-ide-dev
Hi Lance,

Welcome to the project! Assembla is a bit finicky with permissions. I couldn't find your user ID in the list of project watchers. You need to "watch" the space before you can modify tickets. Let me know if you got it working, and what is your username in case you didn't.

cheers,
iulian

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Lance Finfrock <lan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am a first time submitter and I am trying to get assigned to my first ticket. I have completed the #1002430 ticket and wanted to get assigned to it.

thank you for any help you can provide.

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais