Can't import 2.10 build into eclipse (without errors)

Pouria Mellati

Jul 1, 2014, 10:05:16 AM7/1/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to import the 2.10 build into eclipse. I build the project with the following command:

./build-all.sh -Pscala-2.10.x -Peclipse-juno -Dscala210.version=2.10.4 clean install -DskipTests

Importing the project into eclipse, however, results into the following errors:

There was an error initializing the scala compiler: could not find a required
class: package scala does not have a member Int

blah blah... Add the Scala library to the classpath of project org.scala-ide.sdt.X?

What should I do?

Jerzy Müller

Jul 1, 2014, 2:26:32 PM7/1/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried cancel -> clean all -> build all?

It should work provided you built that from command line at least once.

Pouria Mellati

Jul 1, 2014, 4:39:38 PM7/1/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Never mind, It seems to work now. I must have done something wrong the last time.

iulian dragos

Jul 2, 2014, 9:48:08 AM7/2/14
to scala-ide-dev
It might be that you didn't build on the command line first... that step creates the MANIFEST.MF file, without which Eclipse can't find dependencies (including scala-library.jar).

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais