Is it possible to watch assembla tickets for free?

Andrey Ilinykh

Aug 31, 2015, 4:24:57 AM8/31/15
to Scala IDE Dev
Hello everybody,
I tried to fix several bugs, but I found I can do it only if I have assembla account, which is not free. Am I right? Or there is another way.

Thank you,
   Andrey

Simon Schäfer

Aug 31, 2015, 5:13:40 AM8/31/15
to scala-...@googlegroups.com

On 08/30/2015 08:25 PM, Andrey Ilinykh wrote:
Hello everybody,
I tried to fix several bugs, but I found I can do it only if I have assembla account, which is not free. Am I right? Or there is another way.
It is free, but I don't know what exactly one has to select in the UI to get the free account.

Thank you,
   Andrey

Andrey Ilinykh

Aug 31, 2015, 12:34:15 PM8/31/15
to Scala IDE Dev
Thank you Simon!
I created assembla account. I'd like to fix issue #1001007. I'not sure how i get this ticket assigned to me. I guess I need some access privileges.   Could you, please, grant it to me?
My login is ailinykh.

Thank you,
  Andrey

Andrey Ilinykh

Aug 31, 2015, 1:06:28 PM8/31/15
to Scala IDE Dev
Looks good. I assigned this ticket to myself. But still there is one problem,  when I try to browse this page (ticket 1000958)

I get error message

Not Permitted

This fix seems to be very similar to my ticket.

Simon Schäfer

Aug 31, 2015, 1:19:37 PM8/31/15
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
These links are all invalid. I don't know if they ever worked. Just search for the commit id in your local git. Notice that the earlier comments on that ticket point to rebased commits, therefore they don't exist anymore. However, the last commit id is valid: https://github.com/scala-ide/scala-ide/commit/0fe77ed3ea0ebd2fe94b74a9c87e54b09106e148

Simon Schäfer

Sep 1, 2015, 4:23:22 PM9/1/15
to scala-...@googlegroups.com

On 08/31/2015 06:34 PM, Andrey Ilinykh wrote:
Thank you Simon!
I created assembla account. I'd like to fix issue #1001007. I'not sure how i get this ticket assigned to me. I guess I need some
Nice to hear that. If you need any help, ask on our gitter channel https://gitter.im/scala-ide/scala-ide or here on the mailing list.

access privileges.   Could you, please, grant it to me?
I added you as a team member, I think this way you get permissions to assign tickets to you.
My login is ailinykh.

Thank you,
  Andrey