Scala IDE 4.0.0 on Scala 2.11.5 staged

Luc Bourlier

Jan 13, 2015, 11:15:08 AM1/13/15
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I rebuilt Scala IDE 4.0.0 on top of the upcoming Scala 2.11.5. It is available in the staging update sites:

I will generate the new version of the all-in-one bundles when a rebuild of ScalaTest is available (it is needed because it depends on scala-compiler, which has no backward compatibility guaranties).

Regards,
Luc

Chee Seng Chua

Jan 13, 2015, 10:08:04 PM1/13/15
to scala-ide-dev, Bill Venners
Hi Luc,

I built one in the following combined site:

Hopefully it can speed the process up, let me know if there's any problem.

Thanks!

Chee Seng