Scala IDE 4.1-RC1 is out!

Scala IDE

May 11, 2015, 5:43:23 PM5/11/15
to scala-ide-dev Dev, scala-i...@googlegroups.com, scala-tools, scala-a...@googlegroups.com
We just released the first Release Candidate of Scala IDE 4.1!

This release can be consumed both from the regular update sites, and as a standalone Eclipse distribution.

Highlights:

- Expression evaluator
- Hot Code Replacement
- New schema of compiling dependent projects
- Removal of old wizards

Read all the details in our release notes. This is a release candidate, so please try it out and let us know if you find problems. If no serious regressions or blockers are found, we will promote this release as a final release.

The Scala IDE team

Simon Schäfer

May 12, 2015, 3:17:19 AM5/12/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com, scala-...@googlegroups.com, scala-a...@googlegroups.com, scala...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 1:45:22 AM UTC+2, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
Thanks, the team!

Does the version include eclipse tasks (todos) integration and adding shortcut-able action to reset a compiler? I have found these two features in nightlies rather valuable :)

Yes, these features are included.