Breeze 1.0-RC2

David Hall

Jan 21, 2018, 12:52:52 AM1/21/18
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I've made a new release candidate. It includes a really important update where I accidentally used a (possibly) GPL-licensed dependency. (I think it's dual licensed MPL, but that's still not ideal.)  The new dependency has a nice BSD license.

It also contains:

* a more usable return type for LU decomposition (@ZacBlanco)
* a bug in matrix multiplies where the RHS arg is a Transpose[DenseVector]
* a new indirectSort algorithm that sorts parallel key and value arrays. Mostly an internal API. (Sergei Lebedev)
* Fixed SBT incremental compilation of @expand macros.
* A fix to the DM/DM multiply for non-floating point types.
* the source is now Scalafmt'd (Sergei Lebedev)