iris dataset

Evan

Jan 16, 2018, 10:54:35 PM1/16/18
to Scala Breeze
Hi
I am just getting started with Bokeh and I would like to create a scatter plot for the Iris dataset. What might be the approach?
I can help with anything.

thanks

David Hall

Jan 16, 2018, 10:55:17 PM1/16/18
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Evan,

I'm letting this through because it's not spam, but this is the wrong mailing list. This is for a Scala library called Breeze, not for the python library bokeh

Evan

Jan 17, 2018, 6:59:41 PM1/17/18
to Scala Breeze
My apologies. The reason I posted (mistakenly) is because I have the seen the Bokeh-scala library used along with Breeze,
But I stand corrected. Sorry