List of "corporate contributors"

David Hall

Jul 28, 2015, 2:40:21 PM7/28/15
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I recently received a request to add a list of corporate contributors to Breeze. If you've contributed code and you'd like to acknowledge your company, let me know.

Also, if you've contributed code and you're not in the readme (and would like to be) let me know.

-- David

Debasish Das

Jul 31, 2015, 11:34:47 AM7/31/15
to Scala Breeze, david....@gmail.com
Hi David,

My work has been supported by Big Data Analytics,Verizon Lab, Palo Alto. It will be great if you could acknowledge my group as well.

We should also plan for a talk on the proximal algorithms that were added to Breeze. I am not sure if there are other math libraries that support proximal algorithms for both quadratic and nonlinear loss.

Thanks.
Deb

martin.mauch

Jul 31, 2015, 2:01:07 PM7/31/15
to Scala Breeze, david....@gmail.com
Hi David,

my work (though not that significant) was done on behalf of

crealytics GmbH, Berlin/Passau, Germany

Thanks!
  Martin