New versioning scheme for breeze snapshots

David Hall

Jun 17, 2016, 9:57:31 PM6/17/16
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I got tired of not having stable versions for my snapshots, so I've switched to using the sbt-git plugin to manage versions. This gives me versions of the form:

0.13-e4862ccf177d7f706e201b2d953997970d173fd4-SNAPSHOT

which is hilariously long, but that's ok.

If you want to live on the bleeding edge like before, you can use the magic ivy version number "latest.integration" which will just look for the latest version possible. (TIL that works for everything...)

I did a similar thing for epic, for those of you who care.

-- David