Logo

luch...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2016, 6:33:49 PM6/6/16
to Scala Breeze

Dear David Hall,

I'm starting a competitive gaming team with a bunch of people and we're willing to go pro with it. We've come across your website because we were looking for a logo. That's when we came across this picture. Are we allowed to use this picture in our logo? Maybe change some things? I await your response

Kind regards,
Lucas Hiele

David Hall

Jun 6, 2016, 6:38:32 PM6/6/16
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas,

I'm flattered that you would like to reuse the result of my playing around with Adobe Creative Suite, and I'd be happy for you to use it as the basis for your team's logo. When you guys are rich and famous and getting licensing deals, maybe send me a shirt or mousepad or whatever :)

Best of luck! What game(s) do you play?

-- David

Lucas Hiele

Jun 10, 2016, 9:48:47 AM6/10/16
to Scala Breeze
Dear David Hall,

Thank you so much! We absolutely love the logo and we mainly play Overwatch. It's still a new scene and we will have our first tournament this saturday using your logo. We'll definetly send you a shirt when we ever get that far!

Greetings,

Lucas Hiele

Debasish Das

Jan 3, 2017, 11:17:29 AM1/3/17
to Scala Breeze
Hi David,

Do we have a breeze official logo ? :-) If not we definitely should add one....

Thanks.
Deb

David Hall

Jan 3, 2017, 3:26:17 PM1/3/17
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
The official logo is that image. Breeze was the name of a dog I sorta-kinda fostered that I really liked, and Breeze seemed liked a reasonable name for a scientific computing library focused on API and performance.