Discounts for MongoDB San Francisco - May 10th

Amy Berman

Apr 30, 2013, 12:15:59 AM4/30/13
to scala...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We thought you might enjoy a discount on MongoDB San Francisco. You can use the code mug25 for a 25% discount when you register here. Reserve your seat now - we sell out every year!

We’re excited to announce the newest additions to our agenda:

-Using MongoDB for Groupon's Place Data, by Peter Bakkum, Member of Technical Staff, Groupon

-Geosearched for Healthcare Pricing Data, by Robert Stewart, Castlight Health

-A Year of Monitoring Production Deployments with MongoDB, by Simon Maynard, Co-Founder, Bugsnag

-Managing a Maturing MongoDB Ecosystem, by Charity Majors, Systems Engineer, Parse

We hope to see you there!

Please feel free to email eve...@10gen.com if you have any questions.

Best,

Amy