The First JavaScript+Scala Hackathon in San Francisco, 1/24/2013

Alexy Khrabrov

Jan 23, 2013, 5:32:18 PM1/23/13
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow, Thursday 1/24/2013, there will be the first ever JavaScript+Scala Hackathon, held in downtown San Francisco at KIXEYE.

The idea is to mirror a prevalent startup model where a RESTful API is built in Scala and a frontend is built in JavaScript or CoffeScript or another JS dialect.  ClojureScript is fine!  You can bring your own counterparts from another end or we'll match you up.

The quotas are 50 JS devs and 50 Scala devs.  We can lift it a bit if needed.  We're already full on JS side but have a few Scala slots.  The event is at

Hope to see you there!

A+