Can't open Sc2Gears

AdrenalineKickZ

Jul 15, 2014, 2:49:34 PM7/15/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I got the message about what language but nothing more. Clicked ok then nothing happens. Tried to give the program admin and everything. Even tried -

Sc2gears doesn't start and I can't see any error messages

If you have Java and Sc2gears doesn't start (no window appears), check the "User content/Logs/system_messages.log" file. It's a simple text file, you can open it with any text editors.

Still there was nothing that showed up in the Logs so tried to make a system_messages.log but that didn't work either. Help.

András Belicza

Jul 15, 2014, 2:50:58 PM7/15/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Try if you can start Scelight:

AdrenalineKickZ

Jul 15, 2014, 2:54:32 PM7/15/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Yeah everything works now. Thanks, the Scelight worked, and use this instead. Thanks for everything, amazing fast to answer too :)