Can't open the program

Nepherius

Sep 14, 2012, 12:05:20 AM9/14/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I get this error log, even when I try to run the program as an admin.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Neph\AppData\Local\Temp\jna7271512837191144322.dll: Access is denied
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibraryFromJar(Native.java:775)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibrary(Native.java:699)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:114)
    at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.Sc2gears.main(Sc2gears.java:116)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:105)

I do have java installed.

Nepherius

Sep 14, 2012, 12:27:43 AM9/14/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I did a little bit of research on this issue. I seem to be the fourth person affected by this problem.

On first sight, the problem is that I have two versions of the program working at the same time. The fact that I can't delete the program without killing the jawal.exe process also points toward this. However, when I do make a fresh install, I get the window where it asks me to choose a language and a voice. After that, I get nothing. The new log file I get is similar to the one I posted with the "

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at hu.belicza.andras.sc2gears.services.InstanceMonitor.run(InstanceMonitor.java:105)"

lines missing. I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I would love it if you could find a workaround for me.

Nepherius

Sep 14, 2012, 12:41:03 AM9/14/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Last message before I go to bed. I did try to start the program from the Sc2gears-win.cmd file. It failed as well.

András Belicza

Sep 15, 2012, 1:20:01 AM9/15/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I will look into it.

András Belicza

Sep 24, 2012, 8:23:08 AM9/24/12
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Could it be that you try to start Sc2gears with double click and your operating system launches applications with single click (and therefore double click would launch it twice)?