avast problem

imju...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2014, 2:46:34 AM2/19/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
What should I add to exceptions avast? Cose when it's on(avast) gears loaded but I can't press any button. When I off avast on time gears work ideally.

PS alredy try prog folder

András Belicza

Feb 19, 2014, 2:50:01 AM2/19/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I don't know Avast, but here are my suggestions:

Sc2gears is written in Java, so try adding javaw.exe and java.exe. You find these in something like "c:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin" or "c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin".

Hope it helps.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:46 AM, <imju...@gmail.com> wrote:
What should I add to exceptions avast? Cose when it's on(avast) gears loaded but I can't press any button. When I off avast on time gears work ideally.

PS alredy try prog folder

imju...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2014, 6:54:20 AM2/19/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
add "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\*" and it still didn't work

András Belicza

Feb 19, 2014, 6:59:12 AM2/19/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
As I don't know Avast, I cannot assist you further. Just some more tips:

Update Java (Avast might block if your Java is out-dated).
Update Avast itself.

Googling around might also give you some answers.

imju...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2014, 7:21:54 AM2/19/14
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
yep new avast solve my problem