You are the author, I would ask you to support the latest version of the SC2 came out. In that offer download?

Shirley Peng

Nov 3, 2015, 10:38:06 AM11/3/15
to sc2gears
You are the author, I would ask you to support the latest version of the SC2 came out. In that offer download?

András Belicza

Nov 3, 2015, 3:42:26 PM11/3/15
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
Sc2gears does not support replays since patch 3.0. And no new updates will be released for Sc2gears.

Scelight does support replays including both pre- and post patch 3.0.

Download and start using Scelight:

Scelight takes the place of Sc2gears.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Shirley Peng <pshirl...@gmail.com> wrote:
You are the author, I would ask you to support the latest version of the SC2 came out. In that offer download?

Shirley Peng

Nov 6, 2015, 7:08:23 AM11/6/15
to sc2gears
Thanks for your reply.
The download you sent I can not open it in China.
I am a Chinese player, could you pls offer the download  link which can be opened in China?
Other, on builds/Tech is too dense not to analyze clearly, can you make it longer or enlarge it?

Awaiting your early reply.
Thank you.

在 2015年11月4日星期三 UTC+8上午4:42:26,András Belicza写道:

András Belicza

Nov 6, 2015, 10:34:57 AM11/6/15
to sc2g...@googlegroups.com
I could provide you a download link reachable from China, but even if you could download it, you could not use it. Scelight checks software integrity and for updates on each startup, to a server which is also blocked from China (all Google servers and domains are blocked). So I don't see the point.
And I do not plan to mirror the Scelight Operator server for China. This has to be worked out by China, or use a Proxy server. Using a proxy you will be able to download Scelight and both run it (and have it be able to connect to the central Scelight Operator).

By the way both Scelight and Sc2gears support zooming in or enlarging all charts, builds/tech chart included.