Any way to view the 2012 Hackathon projects?

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Charlie Bosson

未読、
2013/01/21 0:42:152013/01/21
To: SBHac...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping to show my son Miles the amazing projects created during the Hackathon last August (to get him excited about the next Hackathon) but I can't seem to find them anywhere via the RingRevenue site.
Are the links still available?

Colin Kelley

未読、
2013/01/21 20:48:472013/01/21
To: SBHac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charlie,

Here is a copy of the August 2012 Wrap-up.  The github links are very likely still there.

The Hackathon was a great success!  Thanks to everyone who participated.  We had 6 teams, over 20 developers and 5-10 who came to hang out with us.  The Sonos was cranking the whole time and we had fantastic balmy weather to keep the French doors open to the State Street balcony.

Here are the teams and projects we saw demo'd at 4:00 Saturday afternoon:

Pit: The Game
A real-time browser-based implementation of the game.  Built with Bootstrap, Backbone, WebSockets, EventMachine, Redis Pub/Sub.  Team:  Nick Burwell, Sarah Jones, Melch Chun, Bob Smith.  https://github.com/primiti/HackathonPit

IdeaSpot
An idea/polling site with real-time voting.  Built with Bootstrap, Backbone, WebSockets, EventMachine.  Team:  Andrew Berls, Dillon Kearns, Phaedrus Raznikov, Michael Larson.  https://github.com/andrewberls/ideaspot

ShakeRacer
Wii meets Shake Weight! A game using iPhone/iPad as the game controller.  Built with Bootstrap, Mobile Safari, WebSockets, Goliath, EventMachine.  Team:  Andrew Le, Roberto Aguilar, Colin Kelley.  https://github.com/andrewle/shake_racer

SpikeTrain
A neural network to learn image preferences from pixel color distribution.  Built with Python.  Team:  Jim McGaw.

CloakCast
An encrypted chat system that completely cloaks all communication between the parties.  Built with Go.  Team:  Steve Philips.

WhereAreYou
Real-time geo tracking app.  Built with Bootstrap, Mobile Safari, Google Maps, WebSockets, EventMachine.  Team:  John Terry, Dylan J.

After the demos on Saturday afternoon we all got 2 dots to cast.  The winning team was ShakeRacer!  It was a fun and ambitious project that passed rapid real-time data from mobile phone browser to central server and then to the shared game display.  Congratulations to Andrew and Roberto.

-Colin
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送