A black dog-killer might have gotten away with it if she hadn't posted this

Nancy Pelosi Animal Kindness Club

Sep 3, 2013, 10:29:45 PM9/3/13
Right before committing the crime that would get her charged
with felony animal cruelty, St. Louis resident Adrienne Martin,
35, posted a number of Facebook updates.

“I’m on killa mode...#killdogs.com...today,” she reportedly
wrote July 10, the day a dog was found burned to death in her
area. "I mean what I say and I say what I mean
#alldogsdontgoheaven.com."

Members of the Stray Rescue of St. Louis task force pinpointed
Martin as the perpetrator after discovering the Facebook post.

"MF’s is killin me about this stupid dog...keep it real...you
didn’t take care nor like or love the MF...on the TV str8 lies
...#laughingeveryday....stop bitch,” she wrote on July 14,
apparently bragging about the deed.

Martin, the sister-in-law of the dog's owner, claimed the dog
had bitten her son on July 9.

A witness claimed he saw flames where the dog was chained to a
fence, and spotted a man with a gas tank and Martin with a
lighter. Martin admitted the attack when questioned, according
to court documents obtained by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

If convicted, Martin faces a maximum of four years in jail on
the felony animal abuse charge. She's also charged with
knowingly burning, also a felony in Missouri. Her bail was set
at $50,000.

http://www.dailydot.com/crime/dog-killer-facebook-
post/?utm_source=outbrainRSS&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=MainRSS

Comments:

AzSassygirl
I agree 4 years is not enough time and she hasn't
t been sentenced yet she could walk away like alot of animal
abusers do we need stronger laws... to me a person that abuses
helpless animals is a bully plain out there to afraid to go
after someone else and the man that was with her deserves the
same treatment . .... personally I would like to be ion a room
with her and give her the same treatment because she is no
better then a dog . and when yo u do wrong and are caught at it
stop using your kid as an excuse because if it had bitten her
kid she would have called the cops in a ny min !!!! ...
2 DAYS AGOReplyLike
Tracy Lynne
Tracy Lynne
Who is the "man with a gas tank" that was seen with Martin at
the time of the attack? That son-of-a-bitch (and I am using the
term correctly) should be crucified along with Adrienne Martin!
That son-of-a-bitch is just as cruel as Adrienne Martin. Both
are equally insane and do NOT belong living freely in this
world! Both losers should be locked up in jail for the rest of
their lives, since they brag and exhibit the same insane
behaviors as Charles Manson!
5 DAYS AGOReplyLikePamela FloraAzSassygirl
Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard
“I’m on killa mode...#killdogs.com...today,”

Not only is she a cruel, vile woman, but she also sounds deeply
stupid. Let's hope that Adrienne Martin's name stays online for
a good period to come so people will know her for what she is.
6 DAYS AGOReplyLike
Jamie Rosso
Jamie Rosso
Being a DOG LOVER I hope this piece of crap sits in jail & Rots!
Or better yet throw gas on her and see how she likes being
burned!!!! That is absolutely horrible and if the kid got bit he
must have been were he wasn't suppose to be or did something to
that dog for it to bite him. People LIKE that make me SICK!!!
6 DAYS AGOReplyLikeRyan Omerta Tesch
Micheal Brothers
Micheal Brothers
Honestly, 99 % of the time someone is bitten by a dog it is the
persons fault You have to learn to read an animal's body
language and wgen its chained up realize its scared and as no
place to run. It amazes how many people get bit everyday
because of the way people approach dogs when they are not
cautious..

I hope this woman gets what she deserves..... maybe they should
beat her and then set her ablaze. That way she wishes for death
just like the animal she horrifically murdered.
9 DAYS AGOReplyLikeNatalie Venetia Belcon
John Pantle
John Pantle
what in the hell is wrong with her?
10 DAYS AGOReplyLike
Dug Henry
Dug Henry
If the Son is anything like the mother, I would have bitten his
*ss too!! More to this story than is written.
14 DAYS AGOReplyLikeNatalie Venetia Belcon
Tawnya Schroeder
Tawnya Schroeder
she killed a living creature she needs same amount of time as if
she killed a human.My dog was part of my family ,they are real
and have feelins too.Makes me sick to know she only gets 4 yrs
14 DAYS AGOReplyLikeNatalie Venetia BelconJohn PantlePamela Flora
L Ann Kenney
L Ann Kenney
Seems to me she should get more than 4 years for burning a
helpless animal alive. Makes me so angry I'd like to be locked
in a room with her for one hour.
14 DAYS AGOReplyLikeTawnya SchroederNatalie Venetia BelconJohn
Pantle
John Pantle
John Pantle
L Ann Kenney
tempting , but the person capable of burning a living creature
is in capable of "learning her lesson"
10 DAYS AGOReplyLike
Nicole Williams Courter
Nicole Williams Courter
Yeah this makes me sick to my stomach that someone could be so
cruel! Very very sad that dog suffered like that, breaks my
heart! :(
16 DAYS AGOReplyLikeNatalie Venetia BelconJohn Pantle
Lissa Henry
Lissa Henry
How badly was the child hurt and had it done something to
provoke the dog? Dogs that are chained are usually desperately
bored - at best - and may become over excited and overly
rambunctious, etc. If the bite was bad, it needed to be
reported to the police and legal action taken. The language of
the woman makes her sound tlike a thug, in any case.

How very disturbing..I hope the child is safe with his mother!
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikeLillian KaschKami Faulkner
Ally White
Ally White
If a dog bites your child, you either attack the dog out of
blind rage IMMEDIATELY, or you call the police, and a doctor...
You don't openly plot to kill on facebook... #Sick
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikecattblue
Rob Lynn
Rob Lynn
Filth.
21 DAYS AGOReplyLike
Janean Tucker
Janean Tucker
What a psycho!!!
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikecattblue
Beachgrl Jl
Beachgrl Jl
WHO married this psychopath?
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikecattblue
Mac Mc
Mac Mc
demographics please...
21 DAYS AGOReplyLike
Irene Ribar
Irene Ribar
What a heartless BITCH
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikePatricia Padoncattblue
Edward Noyer
Edward Noyer
It is reprehensible to make an animal suffer, it sounds as if
they poured gasoline on a dog chained up and unable to get away.
@ Daniel Andrews if the dog needed to be put down there are
humane ways of doing so. I hope there is a special place in
hell for those that abuse animals or children.
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikecattblueNicole Williams CourterPamela Flora5
MORE
C Katina Wimbush
C Katina Wimbush
what an ignorant biotch
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikeLissa Henrycattblue
Daniel Andrews
Daniel Andrews
The dog bit her kid the dog should of already been put down.
Dog bites child dog gets put down period.
21 DAYS AGOReplyLike
Kyle Elzy
Kyle Elzy
Daniel Andrews Riiiight. Let's just blindly believe the
"killa" who came up with the "dog bit my son" excuse only after
people started pointing fingers. See, people lie when they're
guilty.Also, you don't know the first thing about dog behavior.
Dogs don't just bite because they're mean or they like biting.
They typically bite when they feel scared or threatened. I saw a
4-year-old get bit once because he was smacking the poor dog in
the face. So don't just assume it's always the dog at fault.
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikeNicole Williams CourterJohn PantlePamela
Flora4 MORE
Natalie Venetia Belcon
Natalie Venetia Belcon
Kyle Elzy Daniel Andrews Thank you, Kyle. I can't tell you how
many times I've had to tell people that.
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikeKami FaulknercattblueJohn Pantle1 MORE
Natalie Venetia Belcon
Natalie Venetia Belcon
Daniel Andrews What the hell does what you said have to do with
what she did? The point is WHAT was done. Ugh :-/
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikeLissa Henrycattblue
Starr Moore
Starr Moore
Daniel Andrews Get off the site, you're ignorant
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikeNatalie Venetia BelconKami Faulknercattblue
Patricia Padon
Patricia Padon
Daniel Andrewsbig bad bully boy dumps my mothe'rs trash can
over on the pocrh and my dog bit him had the authorities klled
my dog. that flying son of a sea biscuit would have been pushing
up daisies...........

20 DAYS AGOReplyLikeNatalie Venetia BelconYu Suk
Gregory Campbell
Gregory Campbell
Daniel Andrews Yeah... did you consider that maybe the kid did
something to the dog? How can you say dog gets put down period.
If the dog was chained and the kid provoked the dog the kid got
what he had coming to him. If your kid burns himself on the
stove are you going to throw away the stove?
16 DAYS AGOReplyLikeTim Tindall
Le Fache
Le Fache
Someone needs to remove the child from her custody ASAP. No one
with this dark of a heart should be caring for a child
21 DAYS AGOReplyLikePatricia PadonNatalie Venetia
Belconcattblue2 MORE
ray hale
ray hale
her punishment should be to throw some gasoline on her after
chaining her to a fence and lighting her up!
25 DAYS AGOReplyLikePatricia PadoncattbluePamela Flora1 MORE
Wil Henderson™
Wil Henderson™
Throw away the key
SHARE