How to make a pre-emptive basic authentication call using savon client in ruby?

sudh...@fourkites.com

Sep 22, 2016, 2:28:07 AM9/22/16
to Savon

I am doing the following code in savon but unable to do as it requires pre-emptive authentcation. I have verified in soapUI by ticking on 'authenticate pre-emptively' but unable to run in savon. Could somebody help?

client = Savon.client(ssl_verify_mode: :none) do
  wsdl '/Users/sp/jda_notifications/TransportationManagerService.wsdl'
  endpoint 'http://localhost:8088/webservices/services/TransportationManager'
  basic_auth('VENTURE', 'VENTURE')
end

Steffen.roller@gmail Roller

Sep 22, 2016, 3:04:49 AM9/22/16
to sav...@googlegroups.com
I have answered this problem on Stack overflow. You need to do the encoding yourself  I believe.

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.