Nokogiri update to resolve Security Vulnerability

duskr...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 9:09:32 PM5/16/17
to Savon
Hi All,
A couple of months ago a security vulnerability identified in libxml2 which has now been addressed in Nokogiri (see https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/issues/1615).  Is it possible to get an update done in the next release of Savon?

I've created a PR with the update: https://github.com/savonrb/savon/pull/803 The PR passes for all Ruby versions except 2.0.0 which has been dropped by the Nokogiri team presumably because it's be EOL for some time now.

For the time being we're running off a fork in development which isn't all that ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Michael