Savon 2.3.0 how to add attribute to message_tag

203 vues

josep...@gmail.com

non lue,
9 sept. 2013, 19:26:1109/09/2013
à sav...@googlegroups.com

In Savon 1, I could use the soap.input to add xmlns like following:

soap_client = Savon.client("http://pathtowsdl.com/a.svc?wsdl")

response = soap_client.request "AnAction" do
  http.headers["soapAction"] = "AnAction"
  soap.input = ["AnAction", {"xmlns" => "http://apathtosomething.com"}]
  soap.body = {
    "SomeAttribute" => "SomeValue"
  }
end

In Savon 2, I can do client.call(:authenticate, message_tag: :authenticationRequest)but how to add the xmlns to the authenticationRequest tag?

Current output: <AuthenticationRequest>, Expected: <AuthenticationRequest xmlns="xyz">

steffen...@gmail.com

non lue,
11 sept. 2013, 08:06:0511/09/2013
à sav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joseph,

We responded to this very question on StackOverflow. I presume it was you who asked, b/c the examples are identical?

-st
Sent from my BlackBerry

Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 16:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Savon 2.3.0 how to add attribute to message_tag

Ming Chen

non lue,
12 sept. 2013, 00:33:5912/09/2013
à sav...@googlegroups.com,steffen...@gmail.com
Yes Steffen. I also noticed it seems you already updated the document which is great.

barber...@gmail.com

non lue,
18 janv. 2014, 19:38:0318/01/2014
à sav...@googlegroups.com
What about adding attributes to tags within the message tag.

Prior to Savon 2.3 you would use attributes!, but that doesn't seem to work any more.

Thanks
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer