Sign requests with a X.509 certificate

Sunny Ripert

Oct 29, 2013, 10:54:32 AM10/29/13
to sav...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I am trying to sign requests with a X.509 certificate. The feature has been pulled in Savon https://github.com/savonrb/savon/pull/264 and in Akami https://github.com/savonrb/akami/pull/3 but doesn't seem to exist in Savon v2 anymore.

Is there any way to do this kind of WS-Security request-signing with Savon ?

Thank you for your help !
Sunny

tonci.d...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2014, 11:59:28 AM1/30/14
to sav...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem with Savon v2. Any solutions?

Thanks,
Tonci

Sunny Ripert

Feb 5, 2014, 5:21:46 AM2/5/14
to sav...@googlegroups.com, tonci.d...@gmail.com
I am afraid I haven't found any solution yet. I don't understand WSSE and Savon enough to patch Savon to bring this back from v1.

I am stuck on this and am considering going back to Savon v1 or using some kind of Java library.

Sunny

tonci.d...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2014, 4:16:39 AM2/9/14
to sav...@googlegroups.com, tonci.d...@gmail.com
Yes, I've also downgraded to Savon v1 and used that version.

Thanks!