Shared Account Details!

taterchimp

Apr 27, 2013, 10:17:25 PM4/27/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Name:  SaveState
Password:  Alsococks69

...I thought it was funny, and memorable at least...

I set the email to one of my personal accounts, tater...@aol.com

I have the header and the avatar set up, along with a little blurb on the side.  Let me know your thoughts!

Also, wanted to get feedback - what would you think about re posting the old ones there, but hidden, then un-hide after a while?  It would make them all available from that account without spamming the cblogs too bad.  Just a thought, let me know!  First post will be going up on Monday maybe.  I have something written up, just determining if I am happy with it.  See the schedule post for details.

Thanks!

ShadeOfLight

Apr 28, 2013, 7:53:40 AM4/28/13
Cool, looks good.
I saw that our banner and avatar weren't cropping correctly with their current size, so I redid both of them. They should look better now. (they're already up)
I also added some text to our "about you" section. I've got the original saved, so if you don't like it I can reset it in a snap. I also put a picture in About You, but I'm not 100% feeling it myself. It's the No More Heroes "save point". But I dunno, it feels a bit too crass compared to the rest of Save State. By all means toss that if you don't like it.

Finally, I bring presents!

Taterchimp: http://imgur.com/oPriCLS.jpg
Ninjapresident: http://imgur.com/ryCqAaQ.jpg

Smurfee McGee: http://i.imgur.com/b2CTB6f.jpg
ShadeOfLight: http://i.imgur.com/kuQ8BAI.jpg

These are our headers as I envisioned them. You just take yours and put the link between [img] bbcode at the start of your blog, and that should do the trick. I'm not sure if this will still look good in an actual blog, but we'll see soon enough.

One final thing: don't just let me steamroll these things. If something's not to your liking, don't hesitate saying so.

taterchimp

Apr 28, 2013, 12:23:56 PM4/28/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Fun story:  my first job I was fired from a candy shop for not making candy look appealing enough.  Basically, I suck at any design kind of stuff, so your contributions have been awesome.

I do like the No More Heroes picture in there, but if anyone else doesn't, I see where they are coming from.  I was thinking about the introduction of Sir Henry as a write up at some point, so I would say it fits.

ShadeOfLight

Apr 28, 2013, 12:41:28 PM4/28/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
OH MAN THAT SCENE!

Hell yes that's going in at some point.

smurfee mcgee

Apr 28, 2013, 4:39:12 PM4/28/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Looking real nice, Shade. The header and sidebar look clean and fit pretty well. I can't quite tell what the avatar is. Can someone enlighten me?
 I've been somewhat busy this weekend, so sorry about that.

smurfee mcgee

Apr 28, 2013, 4:59:08 PM4/28/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Aha now I feel stupid. Just realized what the avatar is...