Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

taterchimp

ungelesen,
09.05.2013, 22:34:4209.05.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Watching Saints Row 4 Footage and wanted to remind myself:

A.  Keep a repository of good ideas here and

2.  The monster truck scene from Saints Row 2 probably deserves to be included.

smurfee mcgee

ungelesen,
10.05.2013, 23:32:4210.05.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
I meant to ask yesterday, does anyone have anything for this Monday?

Colton Olds

ungelesen,
10.05.2013, 23:51:4710.05.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
I've been busy with school, so I haven't written a thing yet. I get out of school soon in about a week, so I'll have more time to write. Any ideas if I should write about something niche or popular? I could write about either, and we can def keep the content varied that way, if we wanted to. Just wanted to hear your thoughts first.

taterchimp

ungelesen,
11.05.2013, 00:06:2111.05.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
@ smurfee - I have nothing lined up right now, but I have some stuff on mental backburner that I should be able to get out if no one has anything.  If someone has something though, speak up and go for it!

@ ninja - go with what you feel.  I'm sure that there are both many games that I haven't played, and many things I haven't remembered so whatever works I would think!

ShadeOfLight

ungelesen,
11.05.2013, 03:44:0211.05.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
I think I mentioned this on the schedule post, but I'll have a post on Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for Monday.
For those in the know: Volke.

smurfee mcgee

ungelesen,
11.05.2013, 17:14:4911.05.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Awesome.

StriderHoang

ungelesen,
28.05.2013, 03:17:0828.05.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
I've got an idea for my first Save State post. I'm going to do Mark of the Ninja for the Above a Bottomless Chasm level. Such a good level. Or at least one of its levels. Too many to pick from.

TronKim

ungelesen,
10.06.2013, 18:19:0410.06.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
just reminding myself  of two topics

 - The True Ending of Dragon's Dogma

- The 70 Man Battle in Shenmue

taterchimp

ungelesen,
18.12.2013, 20:08:0818.12.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
What would you guys think about To the Moon, if any of you have played it?  Its was probably the game that hit me the hardest this year, but it is crazy short, and the only real moment in it is just 'the ending'.  To summarize it effectively would be to recite basically the entire lead up, and the moment is just 'the ending' so it isn't so much a moment as much as it is 'this game is amazing'.  I don't know if people who are reading it who haven't played it would be spoiled or want to try it out, and I'm not sure if people who had played it would get entertainment about reading someone's summary and thoughts.  Figured I would throw it out to the group as an idea.

Also, as a general thing, I'm working on what I suggested here and doing the Saints Row 2 thing, and I have talked to LSotHoBL about doing one for Demon's Souls, so there may be some more content on the way!

smurfee mcgee

ungelesen,
19.12.2013, 13:51:1919.12.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
I haven't played To The Moon myself.
Can't wait to see the Demon's Souls one, though.

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 8:34:42 PM UTC-6, taterchimp wrote:

ShadeOfLight

ungelesen,
19.12.2013, 14:03:5419.12.13
an save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Sure, To the Moon could be cool, I've been thinking of that one as well. I was going to go with the "deleting River" plotpoint, which I guess kind of is the ending. So you've probably got that covered.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten