Promoted blog

Mr Andy Dixon

Apr 30, 2013, 3:09:57 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hey dudes! So I've been meaning to do this for weeks now, but I've finally got some time tonight so I PROMISE I will get to it.

I want to promote one of your Save State blogs and also drop a bit of editorial at the top letting people know that they can get involved by joining this Group, etc. So my question is, which blog would you like to see promoted? I had planned on doing the Nier one, but you've put out a couple other good ones since. Tell me which one to do and I'll do it!

taterchimp

Apr 30, 2013, 3:12:33 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
My vote is on Nier, but any are fine.

Mr Andy Dixon

Apr 30, 2013, 4:55:05 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Then Nier it is!

Mr Andy Dixon

Apr 30, 2013, 4:55:32 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
PS - Can you change the group settings to allow replies by email? I hate logging into Google Groups :)

smurfee mcgee

Apr 30, 2013, 5:03:40 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
The Nier one is damn good.
I vote for it as well.

taterchimp

Apr 30, 2013, 5:04:31 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Setting should be changed.  You'll regret not getting aboard the google train though.

Google+.

Gonna take down Facebook...

no really...

we promise

ShadeOfLight

Apr 30, 2013, 5:13:06 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Well, so far tater has written all of them, so it's entirely his call. Still, I agree with NieR.
You wanna re-up it on the central account or do you want it promoted under your own standard account? (hint: pick option 2 for fame and glory)

taterchimp

Apr 30, 2013, 5:24:51 PM4/30/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
FOR GLORY.  This time.  (I would prefer my account, but either way is fine)

I think we should re up them on the central account at some point though, just to make a one stop shop.  Probably have them as hidden for a few weeks, then unhide them so we don't spam the cblogs?

Andy Dixon

Apr 30, 2013, 5:34:15 PM4/30/13
to taterchimp, save-sta...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that's a good idea.

--
Andy Dixon
US Community Manager

taterchimp

May 6, 2013, 7:27:31 PM5/6/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com
FYI - Blogs have been re done on the save state account, should have a date of 4/30, so no cblog spam.  Hooray!

Andy Dixon

May 6, 2013, 7:59:22 PM5/6/13
to taterchimp, save-sta...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry I didn't finish getting it up (hee hee) last week. Shit got real.

I'll pound it out (hee hee) as soon as I can!

smurfee mcgee

May 6, 2013, 11:02:22 PM5/6/13
to save-sta...@googlegroups.com, taterchimp
Andy plz.