Salt Pillar Issue

Jordon Carpenter

Apr 2, 2018, 5:24:01 PM4/2/18
to Salt-users
Team,

I have a minion that will not return a value for a pillar using pillar.get. The key value pair is there and can return other pillars for the same minion. Any reason why it would return some and not all? Also, when running pillar.ls, the key is there.

Jordon Carpenter

Apr 2, 2018, 5:37:52 PM4/2/18
to salt-...@googlegroups.com
Disregard. Had to refresh, didn’t know I had to do that.

salt ‘MINION' saltutil.pillar_refresh

Thanks,
Jordon Carpenter

Rook Security
Anticipate, Manage, & Eliminate Threats

O: 888.712.9531 x734
E: jordon.carpenter@rooksecurity.com

rookteam    rooksecurity    Rook LinkedIn

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.