SaltConf17 registration now open

Rhett Glauser

Jun 26, 2017, 5:48:49 PM6/26/17
to salt-...@googlegroups.com
SaltConf17 will be held Oct. 31 - Nov. 1 in Salt Lake City. We hope you can join us for both the pre-conference training and the main conference. This year we are offering twelve unique pre-conference training courses in addition to a strong main conference lineup of customer case studies, technical deep dives and keynotes. www.saltconf.com/saltconf17-pre-conference-training

Early-bird and group pricing discounts are available for a limited time and many of the pre-conference training courses will reach capacity so register soon. www.saltconf.com/register

And please consider submitting a talk to the SaltConf17 call for speakers which is open through July 21. Accepted speakers receive a complimentary SaltConf17 main conference pass. We will announce accepted talks in late July.

--
Rhett Glauser
SaltStack VP of marketing