Working Group for Salt Cloud

dwal...@saltstack.com

May 25, 2017, 3:28:29 PM5/25/17
to Salt-users
Hello All,

We are looking to try something new to make Salt even better!

The plan is to meet about once a month to talk and coordinate some community efforts to standardize the Salt Cloud drivers so that they are more uniform and easy to setup and get started with.

Our first meeting will be Thursday, June 1st and should be no longer than 30 minutes.  Anyone who is interested in attending and adding their voice to the development of Salt Cloud should join the google group.

Thanks,
Daniel
@gtmanfred

Bo Maryniuk

May 30, 2017, 5:38:39 AM5/30/17
to Salt-users
Dani,
I've just posted to that group, but would be great if you could
notice how to join the meeting itself.

And I do not believe it will be 15 minutes long, LOL.

--
Bo

Darren Kinley

Jun 10, 2017, 5:16:59 PM6/10/17