Perforce clinet windows package formula was not executing with local system account but working with Administrator account

sunil kumar

Jan 17, 2018, 10:39:56 AM1/17/18
to Salt-users
Hi All

I have created a package definition for perforce client installation,
when i tried to install this package it dint not work under salt-minion running with local system account
but when I run my salt-minion service with Administrator account then this package installed successfully.

can someone help me to identify the issue as in my case we can not run salt-minion service with administrator account

Regards
Sunil Kumar