2014.7.3 expected release?

Todd Stansell

Mar 25, 2015, 1:06:30 PM3/25/15
to salt-...@googlegroups.com
Is there an expectation on roughly when 2014.7.3 will get tagged? Just
curious how long I might have to wait for these fixes.

Thanks!
Todd

C. R. Oldham

Mar 25, 2015, 1:20:30 PM3/25/15
to salt-...@googlegroups.com
It's tagged internally for us right now.  We are finishing our testing.

Todd

--cro
C. R. Oldham, Platform Engineer, SaltStack

Todd Stansell

Mar 25, 2015, 2:16:02 PM3/25/15
to salt-...@googlegroups.com
Oh. That means that some changes merged into 2014.7 this morning probably
aren't in it, huh? Darn.

Todd

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:20:27AM -0600, C. R. Oldham wrote:
> It's tagged internally for us right now. We are finishing our testing.
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Todd Stansell <to...@stansell.org> wrote:
>
> > Is there an expectation on roughly when 2014.7.3 will get tagged? Just
> > curious how long I might have to wait for these fixes.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Todd
> >
> > --
> >

> --
> *--cro*
> C. R. Oldham, Platform Engineer, SaltStack
> c...@saltstack.com / 801-564-4673

Colton Myers

Apr 2, 2015, 4:13:02 PM4/2/15
to salt-...@googlegroups.com
In our internal testing of 2014.7.3, we found an issue or two that needed to be fixed, so we ended up cutting 2014.7.4.

The last commit was 3 days ago, so it likely has the commits you referenced from 8 days ago. =)

The packagers are working on it now, and hopefully we'll be able to announce the release beginning of next week.

--
Colton Myers
Platform Engineer, SaltStack

Tehmasp Chaudhri