antlr:jar:1.1.0 missing, build failed

daniel_parry

Jun 24, 2009, 7:15:19 AM6/24/09
to Sakai Kernel
I tried to do a completely clean build, missing out the build of the
k2 sling fork and going straight to building open-experiments, which I
believe is now the preferred way?

Encountered the following error:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.eclipse.persistence:org.eclipse.persistence.antlr:jar:1.1.0

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.eclipse.persistence -
DartifactId=org.eclipse.persistence.antlr -Dversion=1.1.0 -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.eclipse.persistence -
DartifactId=org.eclipse.persistence.antlr -Dversion=1.1.0 -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) org.sakaiproject.kernel:org.sakaiproject.kernel.app-
bundles:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT
2) org.eclipse.persistence:org.eclipse.persistence.antlr:jar:
1.1.0

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
org.sakaiproject.kernel:org.sakaiproject.kernel.app-bundles:jar:0.1-
SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
maven repo (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
apache-snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
EclipseLink Repo (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?
r=1&nf=1&file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 9 minutes 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jun 24 12:11:10 BST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 54M/227M
[INFO]

Anyone else seen this?

Best wishes,

Daniel

daniel_parry

Jun 24, 2009, 7:40:40 AM6/24/09
to Sakai Kernel
So I think I got a bit farther by rebuilding the sling 5 release with:

mvn -s /dev/null -PwithContrib clean install

as I think the missing jar may have been connected with the contrib
python scripting support. However, When building open-experiments, I
am now getting:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.sling
ArtifactId: sling
Version: 6-incubator-20090609.084848-3

Reason: Unable to locate resource in repository

org.apache.sling:sling:pom:6-incubator-20090609.084848-3

OPS4J (http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2),
EclipseLink Repo (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?
r=1&nf=1&file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 6 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jun 24 12:36:36 BST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 53M/232M
[INFO]

Is this as a result of sling moving away from incubator status? Doing
a grep for incubator in the open-experiments tree brings up a lot of
matches...?

Best wishes,

Daniel

daniel_parry

Jun 24, 2009, 9:19:02 AM6/24/09
to Sakai Kernel
If I delete my entire maven repo, to attempt a clean build without
using the k2 sling fork, then after building the release I grab
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots//org/apache/sling/sling/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/sling-6-incubator-SNAPSHOT.pom
and manually copy it to: ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/sling/sling/6-
incubator-SNAPSHOT/sling-6-incubator-20090609.084848-3.pom then the
open experiments build works.

So I wonder if this was a step that building the k2 sling fork
previously achieved that now needs to be incorporated elsewhere?

Best wishes,

Daniel

Carl Hall

Jun 24, 2009, 9:21:49 AM6/24/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe we're using the k2 sling fork any longer.  I've been building with the non-k2 sling trunk for a week or more.

Ray Davis

Jun 24, 2009, 2:29:52 PM6/24/09
to Sakai Kernel
I think there's one bit of clean-up that may have been missed due to
stale local repos. Starting from clean checkouts, my attempted K2
build is failing on:

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Unable to get
dependency information: Unable to read the metadata file for artifact
'org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar': Cannot find
parent: org.apache.sling:sling for project:
null:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT for
project null:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:6-incubator-
SNAPSHOT
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:6-incubator-
SNAPSHOT
from the specified remote repositories:
Path to dependency:
1) org.sakaiproject.kernel:org.sakaiproject.kernel.app:jar:0.1-
SNAPSHOT

sling-5-incubator-source-release/launchpad/app/pom.xml specifies:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
<artifactId>org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles</
artifactId>
<version>5-incubator</version>

So I suspect "6-incubator" slipped in via "k2-sling-fork/launchpad/app/
pom.xml".

Best,
Ray

On Jun 24, 6:21 am, Carl Hall <carl.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't believe we're using the k2 sling fork any longer.  I've been
> building with the non-k2 sling trunk for a week or more.
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 09:19, daniel_parry <daniel_pa...@cantab.net> wrote:
>
> > If I delete my entire maven repo, to attempt a clean build without
> > using the k2 sling fork, then after building the release I grab
>
> >http://repository.apache.org/snapshots//org/apache/sling/sling/6-incu...

Ray Davis

Jun 25, 2009, 11:46:51 AM6/25/09
to Sakai Kernel
Ian, when you get a chance, could you clarify whether

A) building k2-sling-fork is still a necessary step
or
B) http://github.com/ieb/open-experiments/commit/3b7b3883c36cf91dfa6139d19e1ba01c78ab3703
on
open-experiments/slingtests/osgikernel/app/pom.xml needs to be
reverted to specify version 5-incubator of
org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles (rather than 6-incubator-SNAPSHOT)
or
C) other (as seems likely given the existence of "http://
repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/sling/sling/6-incubator-
SNAPSHOT/")?

Thanks,
Ray

Ian Boston

Jun 25, 2009, 5:22:33 PM6/25/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Yes sorry,
you dont need to build the k2-sling-fork any more.

we need the launchpad.bundles SNAPSHOT, whatever the version is in
trunk at the moment (6-incubator-SNAPSHOT)

I beleive that the 6-incubator-SNAPSHOT is deployed to
repository.apache.org so it should not be necessary to build Sling
trunk.

HTH
Ian

Ray Davis

Jun 25, 2009, 5:48:12 PM6/25/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Cool, once we get this straightened out, I'll help update the various
"how to build K2" pages.

With a clean Maven repo, the build is failing for myself and Daniel, and
so I suspect that it succeeds for you and Carl because you've got
locally built copies of the Sling jar in your repo. Possibly related: a
couple of days ago the Sling trunk removed "-incubator" from its version
names (so that, for example, what used to be called
"6-incubator-SNAPSHOT" is now called "6-SNAPSHOT").

Best.
Ray

Ian Boston

Jun 25, 2009, 5:56:51 PM6/25/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com

On 25 Jun 2009, at 22:48, Ray Davis wrote:

> Cool, once we get this straightened out, I'll help update the various
> "how to build K2" pages.

That would be great, I think it needs an update.

> With a clean Maven repo, the build is failing for myself and Daniel,
> and
> so I suspect that it succeeds for you and Carl because you've got
> locally built copies of the Sling jar in your repo. Possibly
> related: a
> couple of days ago the Sling trunk removed "-incubator" from its
> version
> names (so that, for example, what used to be called
> "6-incubator-SNAPSHOT" is now called "6-SNAPSHOT").

Really, looking at the snapshot repo its still there,

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/sling/sling/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

Perhapse there is a content cache somewhere but this is https.

Ian

Ray Davis

Jun 25, 2009, 6:37:57 PM6/25/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I saw the snapshot files at "https://repository.apache.org/", but
the build truly does fail for Daniel and myself -- see below. :) As I
say, the removal of "-incubator" is only _possibly_ related, but so far
I haven't come up with any better ideas. If it doesn't ring a bell with
anyone on the list, I'll try researching further tomorrow.

Best,
Ray

***

mvn -e clean install
[INFO] Building Sakai K2 Launchpad Standalone Java Application
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean]
Downloading: file:///C:/Documents and
Settings/ray/.m2/repository/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad.base/2.0.4-incubator/org.apache.sling.launchpad.base-2.0.4-incubator.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.base:pom:2.0.4-incubator'
in repository local-repository (file:///C:/Documents and
Settings/ray/.m2/repository)
Downloading:
http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad.base/2.0.4-incubator/org.apache.sling.launchpad.base-2.0.4-incubator.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.base:pom:2.0.4-incubator'
in repository OPS4J (http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2//org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad.base/2.0.4-incubator/org.apache.sling.launchpad.base-2.0.4-incubator.pom
9K downloaded (org.apache.sling.launchpad.base-2.0.4-incubator.pom)
[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from local-repository
[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from maven repo
[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from EclipseLink Repo
[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from apache-snapshots
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots//org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles-6-incubator-SNAPSHOT.pom
21K downloaded
(org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles-6-incubator-SNAPSHOT.pom)
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.sling:sling:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT: checking
for updates from local-repository
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.sling:sling:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT: checking
for updates from maven repo
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots//org/apache/sling/sling/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/sling-6-incubator-20090609.084848-3.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.sling
ArtifactId: sling
Version: 6-incubator-20090609.084848-3

Reason: Unable to locate resource in repository

org.apache.sling:sling:pom:6-incubator-20090609.084848-3

from the specified remote repositories:
EclipseLink Repo
(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&nf=1&file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo),
OPS4J (http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2),
maven repo (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
apache-snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
local-repository (file:///C:/Documents and Settings/ray/.m2/repository)

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
[...]

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:695)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:540)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:519)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
at
at
at
at
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactResolutionException: Unable
[...]

org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactCollector.recurse(DefaultArtifactCollector.java:432)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactCollector.collect(DefaultArtifactCollector.java:74)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:316)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:304)
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.resolveTransitiveDependencies(DefaultPluginManager.java:1492)
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:435)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)
... 16 more
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.metadata.ArtifactMetadataRetrievalException:
Unable to read the metadata file for artifact
'org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar': Cannot find
parent: org.apache.sling:sling for project:
null:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT for
project null:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT
at
org.apache.maven.project.artifact.MavenMetadataSource.retrieveRelocatedProject(MavenMetadataSource.java:200)
at
org.apache.maven.project.artifact.MavenMetadataSource.retrieveRelocatedArtifact(MavenMetadataSource.java:94)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactCollector.recurse(DefaultArtifactCollector.java:388)
... 22 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Cannot
find parent: org.apache.sling:sling for project:
null:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT for
project null:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:6-incubator-SNAPSHOT
at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1398)
at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:823)
at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromRepository(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:255)
at
org.apache.maven.project.artifact.MavenMetadataSource.retrieveRelocatedProject(MavenMetadataSource.java:163)
... 24 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM
'org.apache.sling:sling' not found in repository: Unable to locate
resource in repository

org.apache.sling:sling:pom:6-incubator-20090609.084848-3

from the specified remote repositories:
EclipseLink Repo
(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&nf=1&file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo),
OPS4J (http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2),
maven repo (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
apache-snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
local-repository (file:///C:/Documents and Settings/ray/.m2/repository)

for project org.apache.sling:sling
at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:605)
at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1394)
... 27 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactNotFoundException:
Unable to locate resource in repository

org.apache.sling:sling:pom:6-incubator-20090609.084848-3

from the specified remote repositories:
EclipseLink Repo
(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&nf=1&file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo),
OPS4J (http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2),
maven repo (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
apache-snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
local-repository (file:///C:/Documents and Settings/ray/.m2/repository)

at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:228)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:90)
at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:558)
... 28 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: Unable
to locate resource in repository
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputData(LightweightHttpWagon.java:139)
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getInputStream(StreamWagon.java:116)
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.getIfNewer(StreamWagon.java:88)
at org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.get(StreamWagon.java:61)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getRemoteFile(DefaultWagonManager.java:491)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(DefaultWagonManager.java:372)
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:212)
... 30 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/sling/sling/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/sling-6-incubator-20090609.084848-3.pom
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at
at
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1225)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getChainedException(HttpURLConnection.java:1219)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:906)
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputData(LightweightHttpWagon.java:122)
... 36 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/sling/sling/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/sling-6-incubator-20090609.084848-3.pom
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1168)
at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:367)
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputData(LightweightHttpWagon.java:115)
... 36 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 50 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jun 25 15:19:35 PDT 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 60M/254M
[INFO]

***

Ian Boston

Jun 26, 2009, 4:08:56 AM6/26/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Ahh ok,
If you comment out the versioning information for the snapshot in
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/sling/sling/6-incubator-SNAPSHOT/maven-
metadata-apache-snapshots.xml
then the build works (as below)

AFAICT, there are no non incubator SNAPSHOTS deployed that the moment.

I am going to guess the snapshot timestamp is something used by a
later version of maven, I will have a look.

eg
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<metadata xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/METADATA/1.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/metadata-1.0.0.xsd
" xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/METADATA/1.0.0"
<groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
<artifactId>sling</artifactId>
<version>6-incubator-SNAPSHOT</version>
<versioning>
<!--
<snapshot>
<timestamp>20090609.084848</timestamp>
<buildNumber>3</buildNumber>
</snapshot>
-->
<lastUpdated>20090617104717</lastUpdated>
</versioning>
</metadata>
~
> [...]
> OPS4J (http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2),
> central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
> maven repo (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
> apache-snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
> local-repository (file:///C:/Documents and Settings/ray/.m2/
> repository)
>

> at
> org
> .apache
> .maven
> .artifact
> .resolver
> .DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:228)
> at
> org
> .apache
> .maven
> .artifact
> .resolver
> .DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:90)

Ray Davis

Jun 26, 2009, 12:19:22 PM6/26/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Oh, that saucy devil Maven:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2486

Thanks for the workaround,
Ray

... snip ...

Ian Boston

Jun 27, 2009, 3:51:01 AM6/27/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Ray,
deepest appologies,
you were right all allong
now switched to 6-SNAPSHOT for the pom.

Interestingly I tried switching all the other artifacts to the non
incubator versions and the build completely fails so I really dont
know what is happening in Sling at the moment. (only wasted an hour on
that, you probably spent more, sorry!)

Ian

Ian Boston

Jun 27, 2009, 3:53:35 AM6/27/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Correction,
After wasiting annother hour and zapping my local maven repo I find
that the non incubator SNAPSHOTs are *not* being deployed anywhere, so
we will have to continue with the work arround. grrrrr, this is really
annoying and waisting time.
Ian

Ray Davis

Jun 28, 2009, 11:27:34 AM6/28/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I remember having similar issues when
integrating with other projects as they moved out of the incubator stage
-- that seems to be one aspect of the Apache community that could use some
streamlining. But at least it only happens once! :)

Thanks again for the help,
Ray

Ian Boston

Jun 28, 2009, 12:25:12 PM6/28/09
to sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately as the Snapshots builds happen, more things have gone
awol, I had to do a bunch more commits this morning to keep the build
going.

Ian

daniel_parry

Jun 29, 2009, 5:31:05 AM6/29/09
to Sakai Kernel
I'm still getting a build failure from a completely clean repo. This
time it is:

Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots//org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server/2.0.5-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server:jar:2.0.5-
SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.sling -
DartifactId=org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server -Dversion=2.0.5-
SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.sling -
DartifactId=org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server -Dversion=2.0.5-
SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -
DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1)
org.sakaiproject.kernel:org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server:jar:
2.0.5-sakai-SNAPSHOT
2) org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server:jar:
2.0.5-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
org.sakaiproject.kernel:org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server:jar:
2.0.5-sakai-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
maven repo (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
apache-snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
EclipseLink Repo (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?
r=1&nf=1&file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo)

Any ideas?

Best wishes,

Daniel