Invitation to meet from Sairung to discuss society formation - please confirm your attendence

Vaibhavi and Sudarshan Mahabal

Jul 4, 2011, 10:38:30 AM7/4/11
to sairung-...@googlegroups.com, sairung-...@googlegroups.com
Looking for atleast 4-6 members to join me at Sairung Office.

Let me know who all would like to join ?

Also share time preference during this week. I am proposing Thursday July 7th at 3pm.

 From: Sairung Samruddhi Owners as listed below

 Dear Mr. K.R. Malik,
  We are writing this letter on behalf of 14 Samruddhi customers as listed below, who have taken initiative to form a society in order to address our common interests.

 We recently had discussions with Sairung Villa owners who have formed maintnance society. They referred us to you to seek your assistance to get list of all owners.

 Can we request you to please provide us with name, address, phone, email id, plot number/size for all Samruddhi plot owners. As a first step towards society formation, we are planning for a get together in first half of July to discuss further steps. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation.

 Our contact details are as given below:
 Phone - 020-27219188
 Email - sai...@yogiclifestyle.com

Thanks and Regards,
Sincerely,

Sudarshan Mahabal
Sanjay Suryarao
Sanjay Patail
Rajendra Suvanam
Ramesh Joshi
Priti Chavan
Prasanna Joshi
Amol Yeole
Hisamuddin Karigar
Prashant Kulkarni
Kiran Mujumdar
Mahesh Nanavate
Alok Avasthi
Pritam Modak

priti chavan

Jul 5, 2011, 1:49:48 AM7/5/11
to sairung-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I wud have liked to be with u for the meeting but we are not in Pune during that period.Anyways you can count on us for any decision taken by the members for formation of the society.
Thanks
Priti & Sumeet Shahi

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:38:30 +0100
Subject: Invitation to meet from Sairung to discuss society formation - please confirm your attendence
From: sudarshan...@gmail.com
To: sairung-...@googlegroups.com; sairung-...@googlegroups.com

Hisamuddin Karigar

Jul 6, 2011, 7:57:22 AM7/6/11
to sairung-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sudarshan,
I am in pune now , i can join you in this meeting.

thanks and regards,
Karigar

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:38:30 +0100
From: sudarshan...@gmail.com
To: sairung-...@googlegroups.com; sairung-...@googlegroups.com

Vaibhavi and Sudarshan Mahabal

Jul 6, 2011, 8:46:41 AM7/6/11
to sairung-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mr. Karigar and all,
I just returned back from Sairung office (my office if just opposite to Sairung office). I wanted to confirm time of the meeting but with Mr. Babu available, I ended up meeting him.

Mr. Babu agreed to share list of customers with their contact details with us. Hope to get it in next couple of days.
He cautioned that many owners have sold their plots and they do not have all latest information.

I am just debating myself if forming society will be effective for us to move forward or we approach this individually.
If we are heading in the direction of forming society, we need to be reachable and need to be able to contribute in the discussion.

Is there a better way to communicate with everyone on this list? Its difficult to get timely responses with exeption of a few.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
-Sudarshan

rajendra suvanam

Jul 11, 2011, 3:55:26 AM7/11/11
to sairung-...@googlegroups.com
hi sudarshan,
We had met at the first meeting at our plot at Pune, nice to know that you have been to Sairung Office, since iam in Mumbai it is difficult for me to come to sairung office but since you are taking initiative i think you will have to find people from Pune who can be a help to you and of course if there is any work from my end i will definately like to know, i think we should progress in forming the society as soon as possible.
thanks.
Rajendra Suvanam

Prasanna Joshi

Oct 2, 2011, 11:33:11 PM10/2/11
to sairung-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
This is Sairung sammruddhi plot owner, Prasanna Joshi presently in Assam. Any updates about meeting, society formation.

Prasanna Joshi