New machine pack for sails... no more grunting

Matthew Marino

Sep 24, 2015, 4:30:53 PM9/24/15
to sails.js
Hi All,

I just released the first version of my sailsgulpify machine pack

What this machine pack does is add gulp to a project and allow you to toggle between gulp and grunt engines. The machine pack will also add all the gulp dependencies needed to run.

For those that know of or used my generators in the past, they are now depreciated and will no longer be developed. This is the new way to add gulp to your projects.

TODOS:

  • Find a way to add the toggleEngine.js to the root of the project after machine pack is installed

I will be converting my angular generatoes to machine pack also, so keep an eye out for them.

~Karnith