Sails.js features questionnaire

Dan Cancro

Jul 13, 2015, 9:31:14 PM7/13/15
to sai...@googlegroups.com
Hi group,

I'm researching web technologies and would love a little help from a Sails expert. What I do is collect features of all different things into a single place to make it easy to see what the differences are betwen them. It saves you lots of time in research and directs you to the best tools for your projects,

If you can spare ten minutes or so, please go to the following link and choose the Backend Frameworks questionnaire. When you're done, just reply to this post saying so to let people know you've handled this. It would be great to get 2-3 responses about Sails, but I shouldn't need more than that.

Thanks,
Dan