Sails lift in production not working

cassey swaine

Apr 19, 2016, 8:52:46 AM4/19/16
to sails.js
Sails lift works for debug and not production env.
When I run sails lift --verbose it gives no errors and shows that production has lifted though, but it doesn't work when testing on localhost.
Without --verbose/--silly it just hangs at info:starting app..

It has worked for months and when I deleted the node_modules and reinstalled it, this issue started.

What could the issue be?

cassey swaine

Apr 19, 2016, 9:09:26 AM4/19/16
to sails.js
When I removed the models and connection I specified in the env/production.js it showed an error!!
Not sure why that would hide the error!! the error should be shown? Left me wondering for hours..

Was a module that was not installed, once I installed it, it started working