User Model Permissions / Roles and Approving Ticket Models which creates a Transaction Model

Greg H

Sep 2, 2016, 1:37:24 PM9/2/16
to sails.js
I have a User Model.
I have a Ticket Model.
( I think I will need a Role Model )?
( I think I will need a Transaction Model )?

-----I'm trying to create a Approval Ticket system:------

- A User can have a Role which gives specific permissions (i.e. Creating a Ticket Object ) or ( Approving / Denying a Ticket Object).
- The Ticket will be created by a form, which copies the data to the Ticket Table Database.
- Depending on the Ticket being Approved/Denied, it will become a Transaction Object (which will copy all the data from the Ticket Object).
- I think Ticket to Transaction will be a 1 to 1 Association.

-----My Questions:------

1) How should I implement Roles/Permissions to a User Object? Will I need something like a 1 to 1 Association? (1 User -> 1 Role). How would this look in code?
2) How can I create a Transaction Object from a Ticket Object depending on Approval from a specific User Role? I'm super confused on how I can do this..

Thanks for any help!