How to Pay Property Tax Online

Manish Anand

Apr 30, 2012, 6:40:48 PM4/30/12
to sai_g...@googlegroups.com
Go to URL: http://ops.bdabangalore.org/BDAOPS

Select
Payment of : Property Tax
Layout: SY NO.5/1&5/3(P),SADARAMANGALA
Sub-Layout: VILLAGE, K R PURAM HOBLI
Site Number: <Your site Number>

Riddhis Das

May 2, 2012, 12:13:52 AM5/2/12
to sai_g...@googlegroups.com
HI,

  I tried this link many times .. but the corporation bank payment gateway did not work for me.

Thanks,
Riddhis

Manish Anand

May 2, 2012, 12:16:11 AM5/2/12
to sai_g...@googlegroups.com
Oops.. Hard luck! I was able to pay successfully. May be some bank server restart required after May 1 holiday. Try on home network, if you are currently using office internet.

Thanks
Manish

Manish Anand

May 2, 2012, 12:26:39 AM5/2/12
to sai_g...@googlegroups.com
Hey.. I used my HSBC Credit Card and made the payment using Corporation Bank Payment Gateway. If server is experiencing problem, please try later, may be tomorrow

Thanks
Manish

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Riddhis Das <riddh...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

  You do u have corporation bank account or you paid by other banks card ... ?
  and you paid whatever amount is mentioned in BDA website right  ... actually  I never paid untill now ....

Thanks,
Riddhis

Prabhat Jha

May 3, 2012, 7:35:04 AM5/3/12
to sai_g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Kidhar hai aap? Has your mobile number changed ? Was trying to call you but it said cannot be connected.

Bye