OEdemo installation

Tippa Wong

Nov 15, 2013, 3:15:26 AM11/15/13
to sages-heal...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

    I am Tippa from Thailand. I try to install OpenESSENCE demo in laptop. I follow the step by step in OpenESSSENCE installation guide from JHUAPL/SAGES website until page 41 for login into GeoServer. In https://localhost:8443/geoserver showed:

HTTP Status 404-/geoserver
Types status report
Message /geoserver
Description The requested resource is not available.

Tomcat is working in https://localhost:8443. When I go to manager app, geoserver in application list is fail in running column and not start. Installation version in this laptop is following below:

OS: Window 7
JDK: jdk-7u45-windows-x64.exe
PostgreSQL: window version 9.3.1
PostGIS: pg93
Tomcat 8
JDBC41 Postgresql Driver, Version 9.3-1100
SSL communication is working

Please help me to suggest how to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Tippa

Rich Wojcik

Dec 4, 2013, 7:32:14 AM12/4/13
to sages-heal...@googlegroups.com
SAGES team responded by recommending using Tomcat 7.   The problem was resolved by using Tomcat 7.   We have not fully tested OE using Tomcat 8.