Localisation

Ingo Dahn

Jul 8, 2017, 2:06:06 AM7/8/17
to sage-support
Is there a way to localise CoCalc to the language of the user's browser by editing a language file in the Git repo?

William Stein

Jul 8, 2017, 1:54:47 PM7/8/17
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:06 PM Ingo Dahn <ingo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to localise CoCalc to the language of the user's browser by editing a language file in the Git repo?

No, we have not implemented translations of the UI of CoCalc to any other languages.

 – William
--
-- William Stein

kcrisman

Jul 10, 2017, 9:00:11 AM7/10/17
to sage-support
Nor are there any open tickets for this - I believe the ones opened on the previous version of SMC were closed as "too vague" or something.  But having the infrastructure for this is (in my opinion only, perhaps) a very good idea.