Absolute beginner. I just downloaded 9.1 to my PC

Toby Mathews

Sep 20, 2020, 4:21:41 PM9/20/20
to sage-support
I see the three cmd windows Notebook Server, Shell and Console.  After looking at some dated tutorials on YouTube I am unable to navigate so that I can see the GUI's.  It there a more recent tutorial?  What is the best way to figure this out?

Cyrille Piatecki

Sep 20, 2020, 4:24:13 PM9/20/20
to 'Toby Mathews' via sage-support

For a beginner you need only Notebook server. If you run this you will arrive on jupiter where oyou will be able to define a new notebook.

Le 20/09/2020 à 22:13, 'Toby Mathews' via sage-support a écrit :
I see the three cmd windows Notebook Server, Shell and Console.  After looking at some dated tutorials on YouTube I am unable to navigate so that I can see the GUI's.  It there a more recent tutorial?  What is the best way to figure this out? --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sage-support" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-support/b7544965-a198-4ed6-b488-7f658f90fd79n%40googlegroups.com.