Sage Crash Report

Grant Ellis

Jul 18, 2017, 4:49:40 AM7/18/17
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
​Greetings:

I originally had Anaconda3 installed on my Ubuntu 16.04 notebook and could not get Sage to setup and run.

I then uninstalled Anaconda3 and then reinstalled Sage.​  After the re-installation then Sage crashed.

Please help!

Thanks and regards,

Grant Ellis
Sage_crash_report.txt

Dima Pasechnik

Jul 18, 2017, 9:29:10 AM7/18/17
to sage-support
You need to have (lib)gfortran installed, see the bottom of your log:

ImportError: libgfortran.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Grant Ellis

Jul 18, 2017, 7:30:33 PM7/18/17
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Grant

K1 Monfared

Jul 18, 2017, 9:15:59 PM7/18/17
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Sage_crash_report.txt

Dima Pasechnik

Jul 19, 2017, 4:38:30 AM7/19/17
to sage-support
Hi,
how is Sage installed in your case?
It appears to be some pre-packaged binary installer, but which one?

The error is
ImportError: No module named psutil