Can't make documentation

Zachary Gershkoff

Aug 24, 2017, 12:00:20 AM8/24/17
to sage-support
No matter what permutation of "make" or "make doc-clean" or "make doc" I use, the documentation will not build correctly. "make" tells the that everything works except dochtml. Using "./sage -docbuild reference html" also fails. I'm not sure what to do here. Here's what happened last time I tried:

Error building Sage.

The following package(s) may have failed to build (not necessarily
during this run of 'make doc'):

* documentation: dochtml
  log file: /U1/accounts/zgersh2/sage/logs/pkgs/../dochtml.log

The build directory may contain configuration files and other potentially
helpful information. WARNING: if you now run 'make' again, the build
directory will, by default, be deleted. Set the environment variable
SAGE_KEEP_BUILT_SPKGS to 'yes' to prevent this.

Makefile:16: recipe for target 'doc' failed
make: *** [doc] Error 1

I've attached the log that the message mentioned. I'm attempting to build the documentation from the develop branch. I suppose I'll switch to master and try again, but I'm not optimistic.

(Running Kubuntu 16.04 here.)
dochtml.log