Fwd: [sage-devel] Probleme whith Sagemath

Erik Bray

Apr 23, 2018, 8:10:04 AM4/23/18
to sage-support, www.manea...@gmail.com
Hi Abdoulaye,

In order to help you we'll probably need a little more information.
How did you install Sage and on what operating system? What did you
do right before you got that error?

Normally you would get that error if you tried to run the sage-env
file directly, which is not a normal thing to do. In order to start
Sage all you need to normally is to change directories to the
directory you installed Sage in, and run:

$ ./sage