new sagenb pre-release, please test

Dima Pasechnik

May 10, 2017, 10:12:29 AM5/10/17
to sage-notebook, sage-devel, sage-support

Please test https://github.com/sagemath/sagenb/tree/1.0.rc0 (copy of the current master) before I go ahead with making a new Sage package. It works for me following the instructions in HASKING (updated, to take care of changed names and of the need to deal with mathjax).

Report issues on github, please.

Dima

Jim Mooney

May 10, 2017, 10:49:37 PM5/10/17
to sage-support, sage-n...@googlegroups.com, sage-...@googlegroups.com

When a new Sage is released is there a parallel release on virtualbox or does this take some time?

Enrique Artal

May 11, 2017, 8:32:39 AM5/11/17
to sage-notebook, sage-...@googlegroups.com, sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Is there any particular change to test?

Dima Pasechnik

May 11, 2017, 11:02:27 AM5/11/17
to sage-devel, sage-n...@googlegroups.com, sage-s...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 1:32:39 PM UTC+1, Enrique Artal wrote:
Is there any particular change to test?

it's hard to say. It's an incremental update, incorporating perhaps 50 or so minor changes and tweaks.
The biggest changes are in making the code more Python-3 ready.

Thierry

May 11, 2017, 11:19:24 AM5/11/17
to sage-n...@googlegroups.com, sage-devel, sage-support
Hi,

the "sage -sws2rst" command does not display code block properly (see
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22512).

The following pull request should fix it (to be typed from the sagenb/
repository at <1.0.rc0>):

git pull http://tmpsagenb.metelu.net/sagenb.git master

(the sha256sum of the commit is 2cb350173d08ac534485918f08bca849e4ac6126)

Ciao,
Thierry

Dima Pasechnik

May 11, 2017, 12:46:41 PM5/11/17

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 4:19:22 PM UTC+1, Thierry (sage-googlesucks@xxx) wrote:
Hi,

the "sage -sws2rst" command does not display code block properly (see
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22512).

The following pull request should fix it (to be typed from the sagenb/
repository at <1.0.rc0>):

    git pull http://tmpsagenb.metelu.net/sagenb.git master

(the sha256sum of the commit is 2cb350173d08ac534485918f08bca849e4ac6126)

merged in the master, thanks.

Dima