CPLEX and SAGE

Mohammed hussein

Jul 7, 2014, 10:40:54 AM7/7/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I downloaded sage in virtualbox after that I trying to download cplex. But I have problem of downloading cplex in a virtual box

Any help please!!

Dima Pasechnik

Jul 7, 2014, 4:12:50 PM7/7/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
On 2014-07-07, Mohammed hussein <moxammed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I downloaded sage in virtualbox after that I trying to download cplex. But
> I have problem of downloading cplex in a virtual box

What kind of problem?
CPLEX is not free software, you need to get a licence, install he
right binary from an IBM (which owns CPLEX by now) etc etc...

> Any help please!!

Mohammed hussein

Jul 8, 2014, 3:14:46 AM7/8/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Dima

I am a PhD student so I can get the free version, I can not download Cplex in virtualbox because I cant open browsers from virtualbox
Thank

Volker Braun

Jul 8, 2014, 9:17:12 AM7/8/14
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com