doc about combinatoric and graphs

Henri Girard

Mar 23, 2018, 3:07:52 AM3/23/18
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to learn combinatoric and graphs with sage, I found few doc on
web, but not really for beginners, I am a true "beginner" so any idea is
welcome, I would prefer doc in french but I found only in english, so
reading is not easy (but not impossible).

Kind regards

Henri

slelievre

Mar 23, 2018, 1:20:48 PM3/23/18
to sage-support
The book "Calcul mathématique avec Sage" is an excellent
resource for that. The original version is in French.
Translations to English and German exist, and a translation
to Spanish is in progress, if I remember correctly.

See the book's webpage:

    http://sagebook.gforge.inria.fr

Henri Girard

Mar 23, 2018, 2:18:35 PM3/23/18