PyDev with Sage

Kwankyu

Dec 15, 2010, 11:02:34 AM12/15/10
to sage-support
Hi,

I wonder this is well known to Sage users. If you want to use PyDev
(Eclipse) with Sage,
you can simply run Eclipse within the shell provided by "sage -sh"
and, in Eclipse, configure to use "sage-python" as python interpreter.
Then other configurations are automatic.

I just wanted to share this happy news. ^^

Kwankyu

Amol Ghadage

Feb 3, 2016, 2:06:14 PM2/3/16
to sage-support
Hello  Kwankyu

I just want know how to do sage CRM development?
Means I want to know how to configure Eclipse and how to start development and Which programming language used to develop SAGE CRM?
Please answer me.
Thank you in advance.

Dima Pasechnik

Feb 4, 2016, 11:47:39 AM2/4/16
to sage-support

On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 19:06:14 UTC, Amol Ghadage wrote:
Hello  Kwankyu

I just want know how to do sage CRM development?
Means I want to know how to configure Eclipse and how to start development and Which programming language used to develop SAGE CRM?

wrong group. Sage(math) has nothing to do with Sage accounting software...